- In one God-composed of three persons (Trinity): Father, Son + Holy Spirit.
- That the Holy Bible, although written by men, was inspired by the Holy Spirit and is without error (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- That God's primary purpose in creation and in redeeming/saving people is that people enjoy love/trust relationships with Him and with one another (John 13:34-35; 1 John 4:19-21).
- God's salvation of people is by pure grace, that is, Jesus' death on the cross to pay the penalty for the sins of all humanity and by His resurrection from the dead (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- That God's grace in Jesus is the only way by which people can be saved from the consequence of their sins/violations of God's law (John 14:6; Acts 4:12).
- People will experience salvation as they come to have faith in God's grace in the person of Jesus (Acts 16:31).
- Faith is birthed in people through the communication of His grace and the primary way God communicates His grace is through Word (the message of the Bible) and through Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord's Supper (Romans 10:17).
- Jesus is alive on earth today in His Body, the Church, in order to continue to bring His love and grace to a world in desperate need of it (Ephesians 1:22-23; Colossians 1:24; 1 Peter 2:9-10).
- All Christians, each in their own way, have a responsibility to give witness to God's love in and through them both in their words and in their deeds (1 Corinthians 12; Romans 12).